Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tried It Tuesday- TpT Store Slideshow and Banners


If you are a regular follower, this will  be a repeat. I am kind of cheating here, because I am going to share two things I tried, but I shared them yesterday for Monday Made It

I just love Tried It Tuesday with Holly though and I didn't want to rewrite the whole thing, please forgive my laziness. Remember though, it's summer and I am moving schools and grade levels, I need some slack! Plus, I know this can helpful to some of you who want to try this. 

Thanks for understanding. 

So here's what I tried. 

I will  be honest, this first one I tried before and it didn't work so I gave up. 
Have you seen the slideshows on people's TpT store fronts. They are so adorable. 
I wanted one too. 

It took two tries this time, but it worked and I LOVE IT!!!!

I followed the tutorial here. It was really great and easy. I am somewhat technologically challenged, but thankfully can follow most tutorials. These are the four I made for my store. See them in action here





Secondly, I updated my TpT Banner by following this tutorial. It was super easy! I have done this before, but it is way cuter now. 


There you have it, my tried its. I repeated blog post (partially).
Thanks for understanding. 
Now go link up with Holly at 4th Grade Flipper and share what you have done too. 


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I am pinning this for later! I need to add some pizazz to my TpT store. Don't worry, I repeat content from blog posts all the time. I think it's great because why not share a great tip again to increase the chance that more teachers will see it and benefit? :) Thanks so much for linking up!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete