Friday, February 7, 2014

Five for Friday-Cold Day Edition

We are having a "cold day" off from school. yep, cold, not snow, not ice, COLD! It's a bit absurd if you ask me, but of course, I wasn't consulted. 

This is our THIRD day off from school due to the weather. We only schedule 2 make up days in our calendar. We will see how the district handles this and when we make this day up. 

Well, I am doing Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs, Cold Day Edition: Showing Productivity


My laundry is complete! 
Now if someone would just put it all away! 

I squeezed a work out in! 



Lessons plans are completed for the next TWO WEEKS!



My next six weeks calendar is complete! 
This is what we are required to have for each grading period. The yellow are daily grades, the green are major grades. 

I am working on some new interactive foldables and a Black History Month Math Activity 







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Since you completed your laundry and lesson plans ahead of schedule, why don't you just head east and come take care of mine for me!! Lol! I wish I could say I was allergic to lesson plans too...that'd probably pushing it huh?
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete