Monday, September 3, 2012

Currently & Monday Made it

I am linking up with Oh Boy, its 3rd Grade for this month's currently. I love this monthly feature.


I am also making this my Monday Made it with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics. It's once a month now, so I know I don't want to miss it.



Mine is The No Homework Binder from Leslie at  Jack Of All Trades. Mine is actually at school, so the pictures are from her site. (Mine is identical to hers, thanks to her freebies) She has made it so easy for my students to be responsible for their homework not being turned in. It helps me have everything documented and my students know upfront what is expected of them. The only thing I added was the page for each student to sign that have read and understand my homework policy. This was never an issue in elementary school. But middle schoolers, don't turn in homework. I am hoping this changes once this is in place.




2 comments: