Friday, March 29, 2013

5 for Friday

I know, second post of the day... and second, no third linky of the day.


Oh well, it's all GOOD, Friday that is... (sad pun, huh?)

1. I mentioned in my "high/low" post that Monday was my birthday. Since it was on a Monday, it meant a busy day. But, I did enjoy a night out with my hubby over the weekend. It was so fun. I love how young at heart he is and he keeps me the same way.

2. Found a new link this week. It's Tried it Tuesday from Fourth Grade Flipper. Think about linking up next Tuesday. It is pretty cool!


3. I copied-catted a lesson I found online last summer. Been waiting all year to do this. It was combinations using potato heads. I will definitely be posting about this next week on Tried it Tuesday! Here's a tease picture.



helping each other out

4. Went to pre-school sons Easter Egg hunt yesterday after work. It was loads of fun! He was hesitant at first, but once his older brother got involved, he was into it.


showing the collection





















5. Had to brave the traffic downtown in the big city round here, and I am not being sarcastic. I hate it more than life itself. But, my hubby and I are running in the Electric 5k tomorrow night and it was packet pick up time. I also spend most of the day hunting glow in the dark stuff. Of course, I found tons of other fun stuff at Michael's and Party City. Man, those places are dangerous!!! I am sure the Electric Run will be part of next week's Five for Friday!




Have a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am not human hair wigs uk person. I bought this unit for someone else. I tried it on since I have a bigger head than most. Took it out of the package and it is a perfect fit. Nothing was done to it. Package to head and it looks great. My daughter has been looking for brazilian hair and would now like to order this one. It is full and a nice length this is 22inches The curls are amazing and the lace wigs uk just adds a little something extra. Delivery was quick two days. I was concerned about the smell the other reviews talked about. But there was no smell with this lace wigs uk at all. I will update the review once it has been worn and washed to comment on the shedding. So far so good. Excellent quality and value for the human hair wigs. I waited a few weeks to finally give a full review on this hair and this hair is the most bomb hair that I have purchased from amazon. I have recieved 18 inches and it is very much true to length.

    ReplyDelete