Friday, October 4, 2013

5 for Friday- October 4th


It's Friday. 
I have pizza on my plate.
Adult beverage in my hand. 
And I am finally blogging! 
Thanks to Doodle Bugs for her weekly link! 

I actually have three drafts going. I was trying to plan ahead for some favorite linky's for the week, but never made them. Boo Hiss. 

My week started Sunday. My friends and I did the Color Run. 
It was dirty and hot and F-U-N!

Before, nice white shirts!
 At the start line! 
 After. What a mess! 

We just completed stations for factors and order of operations. We were task card crazy. It was fun, but a lot of work. 
I have been able to get the exponent cards in my store. I am working on the others. 

Then mid week, I had a date!!!! My husband took me to a movie and dinner. We were out until after 10pm! WHAT?!! On a school night? What was I thinking? He offered me a sneak peek for Runner Runner; Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake. No way, was I gonna say no! Movie was simple, but great eye candy!!! 


I ended up with all this from centers. Again, what was I thinking? next time, they will be grading their own work. Live and learn. 

And now, the rest of my week and even this weekend will be focused on baseball and tball... cuz that's what we do around these parts! 



I have got to get more regular with my blogging. I really, really miss it! 




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog today! The color run looks like a lot of fun. I miss those little boy days of baseball. My boys are all grown up now! : ) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color run looks like a lot of fun. Date night's with the hubby are always great!

    I hate all the paperwork...I've started making all my centers "self-checking." They still turn them in, but all I have to do is peek at them and send them home.

    Have a great weekend!

    Hunter's Teaching Tales
    Find me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try The Color Run. I will have to keep my eye out for it when it comes back to Columbus next year.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete