Finally linking up with Holly for Tried It Tuesday, on Wednesday.
It was supposed to be Saturday Spark with Joanne, but I just couldn't get it together.
Last week, I assigned my first project to my advanced students.
They were given a room number from our building. We just completed our Order of Operations unit. Their assignment was to create a 6-8 step equation using all four operations, parenthesis and an exponent to get that classroom number.
Students then created a mobile with each step.
I only gave them one week for this project. It was a major grade. It was their homework for the week.
Here's the results:
I have over 100 of these hanging.
I would also like to post the project. Keeping my fingers crossed to do that this weekend.
It was fun, simple and quick!