Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Madness

It is December 1st!!! In 31 days it will  be 2015!!! How do we even wrap our heads around that??!!! 

Let's take it one day at a time. 

Today, Monday, December 1st: 

CYBER MONDAY!!! 
Day one of a big sale at TpT. Be sure to check it out. I have my cart armed and ready! Do you? 


Today also marks day one of the iHeart Holliday Hop by 23 Math Bloggers. There will be tips and FREEBIES from Dec1st-Dec 23rd. You do NOT want to miss this!!! Check out Mr. Elementary Math's post. 



And of course, being December 1st, you know the ever fun CURRENTLY linky is upon us. I love linking up with this non school related linky and just getting real with blog friends. 


It's hard to believe I ever hear silence, but it did happen (for a moment at least). 

I haven't gotten them all up, but I love seeing Christmas decorations up. 

I was productive in some areas during our break. In others, not so much. I will keep crossing stuff off the list though. 

I enjoyed being home. A LOT! I want more!!! (15 more work days!!!!) 

One area I wasn't productive was lesson planning. So, that is what I am doing this week!!!! :( 

My giving is to my family. My goal is to spend more time with them this month. And to be even more specific is to spend it WITHOUT a device in my hand or near me. I have my phone ALL THE TIME and I work at the kitchen table a lot when we are "watching TV". This month, my goal is be truly present with them. 

Disclaimer: I wrote this and then realized that I was supposed to give to all of you. Oops... It's Monday, forgive me please. 






Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Yay for at least some productivity over break, and I'm with you on being ready for more. We love Christmas decorations and put ours up early, but I can't wait to get our tree and decorate it this weekend. Hope you get more time to spend with family!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about always having a device in your hand!!! I'm the same way, and I'm trying very hard in Dec to stop that habit! I'm also loving Christmas decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just copy last year's plans and you will be good to go!

    Jennifer Smith-Sloane
    4mulaFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be nice, except along with the TEKS changing,so did our scope and sequence!


      Just gonna wing it!

      Delete
  4. I know that the pile of work never ends. We must love our jobs or something right? (sarcastic laugh here). I hope you have a great December.

    Sandra
    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete