Friday, January 2, 2015

January Currently


I am so late to the party, thanks to College Football yesterday! I didn't even look at my computer yesterday! 

But today, I am going to be productive. But first, some fun with Farley


I sound like an old lady, "Turn done that racket outside!" Ha! But, thankfully it is gone now... 

Hubby went back to work today, so hopefully I can get lots done. Yes, I am going to blame him and football for that huge pile of laundry taking over my bedroom! 

Like most people, I have to lose weight... I have to get healthy! I am at a cross roads here and it is time!!! 

And I know it probably won't happen, but I wish I could get out of debt. We have so much medical debt due to my son's hearing issues and bad insurance... just plugging away at it. I know medical debt is different than other types of debt, but don't be fooled, it is still debt! 

Okay, off to be positive and productive!!!! 








Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, girl. I want to lose 35 pounds and QUICK! I wish it would just fall off, right? You'll get there, just keep focused:)

    Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Wishes on all you have to accomplish! Remember that losing weight and getting out of debt happens overtime. Do not get discouraged! You can do it!!
    Something that has helped us to reduce debt is Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace...check it out...it seriously works!
    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you and your debt situation, as well as for your son's health and your goal for weight loss. I hope you can find an outlet in that and just do what you can. Every time you do something, it's something more than you did the day before or it's something more that you did than not have done. What are you thinking of college football ??? :)

    praying for you,
    Jenn
    Take Me to Third Grade

    ReplyDelete