Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

March 1st!!! At least for a few more hours!!!! 

Time to link up with Farley and have some fun with other bloggers 


Listening: My family has become obsessed with Family Feud and and we watch it ALL  THE TIME right now. It is great! 

Loving: I have recently become involved with some groups on FB and it has been so great building relationships with other bloggers and TpT sellers. 

Thinking: Don't want to put a damper on things, but this weekend has been very difficult for my small town. Two of our high schoolers died in a car accident. Three more are still in the hospital. My heart is breaking for those families. I just can't get those parents out of my mind. Life is not fair. 

Wanting: I really want to go to the TpT conference this year. It may happen, but I am just not sure yet. Lots of factors.... keeping my fingers crossed. 

Needing: Seriously, it is past my bedtime! 

Spring Break: I actually have two more weeks until Spring Break. I feel like I have so  much to do until then. I am planning rest and then more rest. Maybe the next few weeks something fun will come up. 


Be sure to link up with Farley and have some fun getting to know other bloggers! These relationships are priceless! 



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your community's loss. I will be praying for you all. As the mom of two teenage daughters I can't even imagine the pain they must be feeling. I pray every time they leave my house for their safe return. On a side note, the relationships between teacher bloggers on social media is one of my favorite parts of this experience! I have met the nicest people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers for the families in your town. Hope your spring break is relaxing!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to the TPT Conference in Vegas too! So sorry to hear about the loss in your community. Sending good thoughts your way. Have a great week!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete