Thursday, August 2, 2012

My First Blog Award!!!!


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK  YOU! to Jenny at  Teacher and a Mom for nominating me for my first blog award.

7 Random Facts about me:


1)  Salty/Sweet treats are my favorite

2)  My laundry room is pink, pink and more pink because I am the only "pink" in a house with 5 "blues". 

3) I've completed 2 half marathons.

4) I can literally sleep anywhere, anytime and for long periods of time.

5) My children range from 21-2, all boys!

6) My favorite show is Sportscenter on ESPN

7) I'm an Army Brat

And here's my nominees, I have gotten such great ideas from them all:
Finding Joy in 6th Grade
Surviving Sixth Grade
I Speak Math
Fifth Grade Dugout
Caught in the Middle
to the square inch
Teaching in Room 6
Primary Possibility
Sixth Grade Scribbles
6th Grade All Stars
Coffee, Kids, and Compulsive Lists
6th Grade Sparkle
Teaching with Blonde Ambition
Adventures in Teaching
For the Love of Teaching Math

Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Include a link back to who nominated you.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7. Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Hi BlogFriend:
    Thank you so much for the sweet award! I am honored--especially since I am enjoying YOUR blog so much!

    Thanks also for the great list of blogs to investigate... There may be a couple I don't know... As I am sure you have discovered: Us "big kid bloggers" have to stick together because there aren't as many of us!

    And: Two half marathons and a houseful of boys?!! IMPRESSIVE! You deserve any pink you can find!

    Thanks again,

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me on my first blog award! I am so glad to find another 6th grade teacher, there are too few of us. I found some new blogs in your list above! I am impressed on your age range of kiddos, you must be super woman :)

    ~Amy
    Sixth Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the blog award! :)

    Mrs. Crouse @ {6th} Grade All-Stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again! I'm sure you're such a cool mom to all those boys if you love Sportscenter!

    Fifth Grade Dugout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination!! :)

    ReplyDelete