Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Motivation- All Calls

Time for another Saturday Motivation Tip with Joanne from Head Over Heels for Teaching.


Here in middle school we do announcements once a day during our second period. Our Student Council is in charge of all daily announcements. 

Our Social Studies teachers turn in when their students make a 100 on a Unit Test. Students names are called for all to hear. They LOVE hearing their name called. Plus, its the WHOLE school hearing, not just their own grade level. 

It's not my tip, but I thought it was good enough to share! 

Be sure to check out the other motivational tips! 

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!! 







Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I always do a shout out in my classroom for anyone that makes a 100%. My kids all clap and they get big smiles on their faces. I can only imagine they would be super duper excited if they were on the morning announcements!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I'm thrilled to hear that even middle school kids love this! Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, but so effective! Great idea and it's free! Maybe our school could do call outs (assign a grade level each day)! I'm going to suggest this! Thanks for sharing and linking up Elizabeth!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete