Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Make Over Madness

If you are on social media of any kind you have heard about the HUGE TpT Seller Challenge going  on. 


I will be honest, it has been overwhelming. Not because of the challenge, but because of all the postings on Facebook. Holy Moly! 

But I took on the challenge and choose a product to make over. While going through my products, I was actually mortified to find this product. It's not about the cover. It's just an awful product all together. So, I revamped the entire thing!!! 



I am so pleased with the makeover and so pleased I did the challenge. 
I am extremely happy with the end product and know it is much better QUALITY for teachers. 

I have listed this product and put it on sale until the second challenge is started. (I guess, next Monday!) 

Click the picture to check this product out. 





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What a great makeover, Elizabeth! The #tptsellerchallenge has been a great motivator for me to amp up a few of my products, too. I can't believe what some of my original items looked like. We've certainly come a long way since those early days.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the challenge has been a motivator to me too! :) It's a lot of work though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the makeover! I can definitely appreciate all the working you put into it!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your before and after pics! That first cover definitely needed some love. Good work!

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete