Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Made It- June 8th


Its the first Monday Made It of the summer, and I actually have stuff to share! 


As I prepare to move grade levels, my list is long! This summer has to be productive for me! 
Texas recently experienced some serious rain and because of that, our baseball was cancelled last weekend. I spent the weekend scouring Pinterest and looking at 3rd grade stuff. 
Of course, I found a mountain of stuff. 

Since I know I will be implementing Daily 3 or 5 Math (haven't quite decided yet), I was looking for Math games. Found a ton and made a few already! 

I found this game from Dragon's Den, the name alone caught my eye. 

Feed the Chickens is a multiplication Math Facts game. I will be making a TON of these this summer. I even have them bagged and ready for use. One of my goals this summer is to complete projects, nit just start them. 
Secondly, I found an addition game with the "harder facts". Thought this was nifty as well. 
I made two of these games because I know it will get good use. 
I found this here



This last one is for home. I have a 9 year old who just finished 3rd grade, but is still struggling with his math facts. So, I made some games for him because I am determined he will know his facts before school starts. I found these here.



So, that's it for me this week. Hope to have more for next week! 








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment