Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monday Made It- June 29th



It's Monday again and time for Monday Made It
(okay, so its Tuesday now, but still posting....)
Last week was LONG, but in a super good way. All my hard work from last week's MMI, paid off and CAMT 2015 was a success. Read about that experience here

CAMT truly motivated me to get some stuff completed that I had just sitting on my computer. 



I finished my first 3rd grade product


I also finished my 8th grade Personal Financial Literacy Flippables that has been sitting on my computer for a few months. Texas teachers are "hungry" for this stuff. Of course, now I need to get 7th done so I have 6th-8th and then oh yea, 3rd grade for my own students this year!!! I'll just add that to the list as well. 


I "made" a twitter account last night. I am clueless to how to use it, but I will learn. If your around there, follow me @HodgesHerald and I will follow you back. 

And lastly, I had to make something for my classroom. I started making this last week, and finished today. I really want to instill some deep number sense with  my students this next year. I plan to use this not only as an early finishers board, but also as a station in my room during some weeks. I guess time will tell how it plays out. I love the brightness and it will fit with my room perfectly! 

This will be posted in a pocket chart, but for summer, it is packed away. 



Want a free copy of this? Click here! ENJOY! 

Until next week.... 






Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Just love this last activity!!! So important to develop that deep number sense and understanding!!! Thanks for linking up:) Gonna download this now:0)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your #4 made it. I also downloaded it and will use it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daily number product! I've got it on my summer to do pile. Thanks for sharing this great freebie. Like you I made a Twitter account this week. Clueless also, but a couple lessons from my 20 something daughter and I hope to be little less clueless!
    iTeach 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you through Monday Made It and I'm so glad I did. Woohoo Texas Teachers! Love your financial literary bundle you made. I made something similar for my 4th graders this year. I downloaded my free copy of your number of the day bulletin board. That is seriously awesome and so easy to use. Thanks a million for sharing. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I saw this post on Tara's MMI for today, and loved it! So I had to come and check it out. Went to to download it, and THEN I SAW MY GLITTER FRAME! :D You just made my day x2 with a great freebie for me to use in my classroom and using my frame! :)
    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey
    L. Paull Designs for All

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE the number of the day resource! I plan to use it with my third graders. (Will take lots of modeling!) Thanks a ton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this number of the day activity. It's a nice change to a worksheet version. I'll definitely be using this with my resource kids. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Stephanie
    Polka Dot Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your comments. Tara made me feel super special by mentioning this!!!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome number of the day activity! Love the flexibility of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The link is no longer working, could you possibly send it to me? THX!

    msjones4thgrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I clicked on it and it does. Plus, you are a no reply email. If you send me an email separately at hodgesgal@gmail.com, I can if it still doesn't work for you, let me know.

      Elizabeth

      Delete
  11. Elizabeth, I absolutely love this math activity! Do you have a template that you use for kids to write their responses or do you just have them write in a notebook? Thank you! K_yoell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I just saw the answer document. Thank you again for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete