Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Made It- CAMT Edition

It's time for Monday Made It again with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics


This week I have been finishing projects I have been working on for months and I do mean months

Tomorrow, I will head to Houston (Texas) for CAMT. CAMT stands for Conference of Advanced Mathematics Teaching. It's a HUGE conference here in Texas held yearly. This year, I am presenting AND sharing a booth with Jennifer from 4mula Fun. I am both excited and scared out of my mind! 


My presentation is over using Task Cards in the classroom. I have spent all year using task cards and documenting how to make this work in a middle school classroom. 

My presentation

My handouts and baggies for them to kept their task cards in. 
Labels completed! 


Then, the decision to join Jennifer for a booth. Holy Moly! I have really opened a can of worms. Prep, Prep and more Prep! 



I am selling a CD with 20 task cards included for a CAMT exclusive price, just for TEXAS teachers. I burned some already and will burn more while we are there. (just in case) I love how they turned out. 

I had to make all 20 sets for display and my husband made this great display stand for me. It will be painted and finished before we leave on Tuesday. (he is the procrastinator, not me!)




I am also selling my Game Board Bundle at a discounted price. 




I have my Test Taking Strategies posters, already printed. Those are bagged and ready to go. 
Instant Bulletin Board! 


Plus, we have lots of FREEBIES to give away. Of course, I have been prepping those. I feel like this is never ending.  Jennifer has created a fun Cornhole (beanbag toss) game for people who visit our booth for chances to win prizes! 



I have made lists and lists and I am hoping I haven't forgotten anything. This is my first endeavor of this kind and I am S-C-A-R-E-D! 

If you're a Texas teacher and you are heading to CAMT this week, be sure to stop by booth 407 and say hello to us. 

For you non-Texas teachers, make sure you follow me on Instagram (hodgesgal23) because I will posting lots of pictures this week to share the F-U-N with you! 






Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. You have been really busy, and everything you've made looks great!
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your presentation & going by your booth. See you at CAMT!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited! Be sure to tell me you left this comment!

      Elizabeth

      Delete
  3. Good luck! Everything looks great. Wishing I lived inTexas or attending the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I wish you the best of luck because I know speaking in front of a large group can be daunting...but you’ll do great. And it looks like you’re all prepped!

    Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your presentation! I love your topic, and everything looks great!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks wonderful! Hope your presentation goes well and you enjoy yourself!

    Smiles,
    Sarah
    www.guided-math-adventures.com

    ReplyDelete