Friday, November 9, 2012

November Currently

I missed last month's currently, so even though it's the 9th, I am doing it!

Life is so busy and there is never time to blog or even read blogs. I do try though and hopefully I will find time soon. I have some neat things to share and record and I know there are so many fantastic things going on in the blog world. I hate missing out!


My youngest turns 3 in the morning. We are not prepared!

My middle has his fourth ear surgery on Thursday. His fourth in 1 year and 5 days! Which will be the beginning of my Thanksgiving break.

Oh, but before that, my formal observation is Tuesday. I hate what we have planned for next year and just have to change it. But my team mate is a first year teacher and I know I could freak her out even more if I do that.

Maybe I will go get that glass of wine I mentioned above.

Join us...
Oh' boy fourth grade

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    Glad to hear from you! Sounds like your life is bust as usual.
    Have fun birthday partying... and I will say a prayer for the ear surgery too. That's a lot for a little one to endure!
    Best of luck with your observation--Just keep looking forward to that week off...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your currently & did a lot of head nodding "yes!"
    Happy Birthday to your little one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete