Friday, October 25, 2013

5 for Friday- Purple Pride Week

Time for Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs. I honestly don't feel as happy as this post will sound, but there have been some fun things going on around here, and I should share. 



It's FRIDAY of our Homecoming week!  It has been "dress up" week here. It has been CRAZY! (but fun) 

1. On Twin day
These are our two 6th grade Social Studies teachers. They don't have many discipline issues as you can imagine.  

2. Our 80's day 
I had to teach with these two jokers in my class! They were a riot. 80's rock stars!!! 

3. Today is Purple Pride Day 

Pretty much everything in my closet is purple, but today specifically we are all in purple. 

How cute are these? 
 I love how the students get into it as well! 
 I just giggled when I saw this co teacher! 
 And, hello? I saw this and thought, "Oh, I need one of those!" 


4. And since its homecoming, we have lots of these around too. So far, the bells aren't driving me nuts, but it's early, so we will see. 




5. Of course the football game is tonight. Our team is UNDEFEATED and ranked high in the State of Texas. It's a BIG deal! and yes, we will definitely be at that game tonight! 

GO WILDCATS!








Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Found you on the linky! Looks like you had a lot of fun this week!! I'm not from Texas- but go Wildcats!!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete