Sunday, November 1, 2015

Currently November


Finally getting to link up with one of my faves, Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for CURRENTLY!!!!
I am actually relieved October is over. Friday was the most stressful day of my teaching career. Red Ribbon Week, Science Vocabulary Parade, Halloween, full moon and then throw a tornado warning and flash flooding in there. Hours in severe weather mode against the wall with 40 5th graders, no thank you. Let's move on to November please. 


With the possibility of only one more baseball game this season, we do immerse ourselves in football too. Football has been on since 8am today! 

We didn't decorate for Halloween until yesterday, and that is only because we had a Halloween party. Well, it is already packed up and in the garage. I'm over it people! 

Even with an extra hour of sleep, I am feeling lazy and sleepy. Of course, I have tons to do. 
I'm a procrastinator though.... 

Anyone else have kids that only grow up and not out? Both my little ones are the same size in the waists as they were last year but, their legs are about 2 inches longer!!!! Of course, they have no long pants for colder weather and I know its coming. (Not fast enough for me though) I have to find time to get them pants that don't make them look like they are waiting for the next big flood! 

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are actually travelling this break, so the entire week! and by then, I will ready to eat as much pumpkin pie as my mother in law would like to make! 

Be sure to link up with Farley and have some fun connecting with other teacher bloggers! 







Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I need a nap, too! I think last week wore everyone out - between the Red Ribbon Week, Halloween, and crazy weather (though mine wasn't quite as crazy as yours), I think we're all exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't decorate until yesterday, too! I'm glad we don't have to to Red Ribbon week any more! It's a good cause, but it's just too much! Hope you got your nap!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete