Friday, January 11, 2013

100th day of school - Middle School

I am linking up with TBA for some 100th Day of School planning.

                                                             


Since it's Friday, I am also linking to Friday Freebies!



As an elementary teacher the 100th day of school was one of my most favorite days. We did all things 100... We did 100 day rotations, it was just plain fun.

Well, middle school is MUCH different. We are in full "get ready for the state test mode". But, I really want to do something fun this year. So, I decided to make it a project. Plus, I decided to make it a review. I created 100 problems for them to complete and use as a review of all topics we have taught up to this point.

This is an independent project and students will completely at home. They have four weeks to complete and it is due on the 100th day of school!

Time will tell how we'll they do and how this will turn out. I will keep you posted!

For now, maybe you can use it, or make your own 100 problem project. Enjoy!


This is PDF file. I created it in Publisher and couldn't attach it to Scribd. Please leave me your email and I will gladly send it to you.



1 comment:

  1. Hello I would love a copy of your 100th Day Math Project. My email is 2peasandadog at gmail.com
    I also run a Middle School Blog Log
    http://www.2peasandadog.blogspot.ca/p/middle-school-blog-log.html

    ReplyDelete