Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Monday Made it- January 2013

It's that time again!

So, first of all, I know, we all love Pinterest and we get inspired and try lots of things. I should know that most of what I try does NOT come out as nicely as what I have pinned. But, I still try.
http://naptimedecorator.blogspot.com/2011/11/family-handprint-tree.html
I pinned this a very long time ago. I decided to make one for my mom for Christmas. It did NOT turn out like the picture and I was really embarrassed by it. I couldn't give it to my mom, but I procrastinated and was kind of stuck. Enter, my perfectionist husband. He saved the day and we had an AWESOME family tree for my mom. Of course, she loved it. I loved it so much, my hubby is making one for our house now.

Our Family Tree

Now for school.

See these?

I have been saving these since summer. A family of six, that loves breakfast, well, we go through a lot of eggs.
I cannot throw anything away, much to my husbands dismay. He asked me a few weeks ago to do something with them. So, I started a project that has turned into a monster. I am really inspired, but it is taking a LONG time. So, my Monday Made It, is actually Monday Making It. But, since I have been working so long on it, I really wanted to share something.

Here's what I have so far.



Oh, but there is more... a MONSTER, I tell you....


See what I mean? This started off simple, but has grown a life of its own. Its made me actually contemplate opening a TpT store too. Who knows? For now, I will finish them. Get some help from my wonderful friend/volunteer to actually get them made. Then start using them with my students. I mean, that is why I am spending all this time making them, right?

So, check back with me, because these will be completed games soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment