Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Made It- First Day Back


Thanks Tara for this motivating linky party!!! 

Does it count that I made it through the first day of school? 
This was hard for me. He started his senior year today. I am sad. 

My 2 youngest were ready!
Can you see I have ONE MORE YEAR of day care??!!! 
Yes, I am counting down. 
I have paid day care for the past EIGHT years. 
I am over it!


Seriously though, I want to share my classroom door. 
Saw it on Pinterest of course, and adapted it for myself. 

I LOVE IT!!! 
This is my 4th year to have to decorate a college door.
I love maroon, but had to try something different! 







Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I must do that with my seniors next year (too late for this year!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could stage it!!!

      I did! It was actually 3 days before school. Shhh... don't tell anyone!

      Hodgesgal

      Delete
  2. Could you post that last first day of school (or where you found it) printable? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it here!

      http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1396894697&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=5368489&frame=1&click=0&user=0

      ENJOY!

      Delete
  3. Your door is absolutely adorable! My fire marshall is SUPER strict. I can't have ANY decorations on my door. I had to hide my decorative lanterns when he visited =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, even on the door? how sad for your and your students.

      Yes, we have strict rules, but not that strict!

      Thanks for your comment
      Hodgesgal

      Delete
  4. I love your door! Good luck to your boys this year!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete