Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

I started work today! I am sure it's going super well. I am sure I am happy to see all my "old friends" and meeting the new ones. I am sure I am twiddling my thumbs in a meeting and anxiously awaiting to be released to "work in my room". 

Thanks to being able to schedule a blog post.... I can share this post from last year with you. I hope it makes you smile. At the time, I could have cried, but now, it's comical. 


Originally posted August 13, 2013

Time to link up with Holly at Fourth Grade Flipper. 


I had such high hopes for this project. Then, when I saw that Monday Made It was going to once a month, I was thrilled to share this on Tuesday's Tried It. 

Now though, I am honestly embarrassed. I had dreams of you all loving this so much and pinning it and wanting to do one for your classroom. 

Well, it is a disaster and it would be voted for the site where real people do the projects and FAIL! 

I have this old refrigerator in my classroom. It's useful, but BORING. 

I had the bright idea of modge podgeing it in some super cute polka dot paper. 

I love the paper! 

But this is awful! So, now I am faced with the fact that I HAVE to fix it. I cannot just throw this in a corner and forget about it. 

I will be doing that today. I hope plan B works. I'm going to try duct tape. Wish me luck!

Back to present day: August 14, 2014 
Wanna see how it came out and read about the twist? Click here



Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment