Friday, June 26, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge- Week 2

Week 2 for the TpT Challenge is about blogging our dreams. 



I'm not a big dreamer. At least I don't think I am. But this is making me think what I want out of my TpT experience. 

First and foremost TpT for me is about medical expenses. If you follow my blog, you know I have a hearing impaired son who wears hearing aides. Plus, he has a disease that eats the tissue around his ears. This has to be removed surgically. It continues to grow and in his 9 years he has had 7 ear surgeries. Most of what I  make on TpT goes to  his medical expenses. I won't lie and say all of it does yet. I do buy stuff for my own classroom and I have been known to order something online and use TpT monies. So, my dream is to NOT HAVE ANY UNPAID MEDICAL BILLS


Secondly, I would like my business to grow so my family and I can travel more and make improvements to our home. I would love a new fence and a  deck and a remodeled kitchen, etc... you get the point. 

Thirdly, my long term goal is to grow my business so I can retire and supplement my income
I recently learned that I can actually retire in 7 years. SEVEN YEARS!!!! Holy Moly! I cannot actually imagine retiring at such a young age, Seriously, I will only be 51! I will be eligible for retirement, but not 100% and no, I probably won't retire. BUT... if I am dreaming and my store has taken off, maybe, just maybe I could.

 A girl can dream, right? 







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart for making products to benefit your son's health!

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete