Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It- August 3rd



AUGUST 3rd? Seriously, June and July flew by.... 

This week I was not as productive as I should have been. I found out on Tuesday that all my prep for 3rd has been in vain, I am moving to 5th grade. 
Hmmm... semi panicking. I think that's why I haven't been as productive. My mind is racing and so many thoughts of what I need to do. I need to start some new lists. 

Here's what I did get done though: 
I made those cute banner slide shows for my TpT store. It took two tries, but it is DONE! 

I followed the tutorial here. It was really great and easy. I am somewhat challenged, but thankfully can follow most tutorials. These are the four I made for my store. See them in action here






Secondly, I updated my TpT Banner by following this tutorial. It was super easy! 



I spray painted this: 

 to this: 
(the wet is condensation. I left it outside all night) 
 It needed a fresh coat and a color change. I can't even remember how many colors it has been over the years. 


Lastly, I made some PURCHASES this morning. It was not even 8am and I was shopping! I forgot to enter the code though, DO NOT make the same mistake!!! 

I am sure I will be making more purchases before the sale ends!
be sure to check out all the great sales and 
DON'T FORGET THE DISCOUNT CODE! 

Be sure to go check out all the great made its at 4th Grade Frolics

I am off to make, make, make... I only have 1 more Monday off, I need to get busy! 



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the banner code tutorial. I opened it as a tab and put it on the to do list for today. I have never done this despite saying I was going to several times. Good luck on your move to grade 5!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the tutorials! I need to update my banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still am in love with your doggy banner. It's my absolute favorite. I want to squeeze him and cuddle him. Okay...now I'm being creepy. LOL! xoxox
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I updated banners last week - not sure how I feel about them...yet.

    I think I have the same shelf. It's currently avocado-limey green. I'm re-doing it turquoise.

    BTW, 5th Grade isn't as bad as everyone says. If it's their last year @ Elem. there are lots of memories to be made. You probably know many of them too:)

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete