Friday, August 1, 2014

Bananas for Bundles



I have been super busy this week, super productive! After being lazy and unproductive the first 7 weeks of summer, I filled this week with all nighters! 

Okay, not really, I love my sleep way too much. But, in all honesty, I have worked long and hard this week. 

I am trying to make a commitment to better my products and work my TpT store more. I love what I buy from the fantastic stores and I want my products to be the same. 

Just in time for the big sale! 

Something I taught myself this week was BUNDLING!!! Bundles save money and we ALL love saving money. (well, at least I do!) I also learned about linking my products to similar products. I will post about that on a Tried it Tuesday soon. 


 I created this bundle of my factor task cards.
Exponents
Least Common Multiple
Prime Factorization 
Greatest Common Factor 


I also revamped and updated my skill cards. I bundled those as well. 
They are the same problems I had before, just redone. 





For my Texas middle school teachers, I created cards for the new TEKS we are implementing starting this year. I bundled them as well and even have a GREAT deal for Math Departments


I have also been scouring my own wish list. I have several things marked.
 I am getting some clip art and this as well. 
Common Core Daily Math Warm Ups {6th Grade}
I catch myself not preparing warm ups as timely as I should. 
Well, Maneuvering the Middle has done it for me!


Don't forget, I am having a SUMMER GIVEAWAY, that ends  this Sunday. 
Winners will be announced Monday! 
Enter to win a teacher shirt and a pencil sharpener 
Click here to enter. 


Be sure to check out these new options and your own wish lists as well. It's time to get our sale on! 

Happy Friday! 





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment