Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Around the World

So, I once again, found something while stalking blogs that I love. But, I wanted it to be completed in a station format so I created a PowerPoint. I also made some recording sheets for my students. I had so much fun making it.

I found this activity from Teacher Addict. Here's the original and the link to her TpT store. She has some great things, be sure to check her out.



This is what I made. I loved the idea of the maps and wanted to add the flags for the kids.  Here's an example.

I also wanted to make a recording sheet for my students so I made them cards for each country with the flag. This class is small so I did print them in color, but if I had done this with all my students I couldn't have.

We are spending a week on this in a rotation format. So, they have passports for their journey.

Teacher Addict was generous to allow me to share what I made with you. You can get my version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment