Saturday, January 4, 2014

A New Math Linky

It's Saturday morning. My husband is working. All four of my children are still asleep. Not shocking for the 22 and 16 year old, but my almost 8 and 4 year old are still knocked out! 

I have my large cup of coffee and I am reading blogs. For Texas, it is cold outside. (I won't complain because its nothing like what so may of you are going through right now). I am blissfully content as a I spend my last two vacation days relaxing. 

I came across a fun new Math linky and since my life is Math, I had to share. 


What do I love about this one? Everything linked is FREE! And it's geared towards middles! 

Hop on over and link up and get some great ideas with Teaching Math by Hart!

The very first one, is EXACTLY what I was looking for last night. I even wrote it down on my "to copy" list when I return on Monday. PERFECT day I tell ya! 


And it's Day 3 for Joanne and Holly's HUGE GIVEAWAY! be sure to check it out. One of the products in the giveaway has moved from my wish list to my cart on TpT, it's FANTASTIC!!!  Get over there and check it out! 

And now, back to my coffee and my five lives on Candy Crush before the boys wake up! 






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment