Friday, January 17, 2014

Ground Hog Math-FREEBIE

Happy Friday! 
Time for a FREEBIE! 
(keeping part of my resolutions)
 


Ground hog day has always been a big deal in my family. My sister was born on this day. I think I was an adult before I learned that Ground Hog Day wasn't a real holiday. I guess I was slow. 

As a kindergarten teacher we celebrated everything and everything was themed. Groundhog day was perfect. We predicted, we graphed, we made groundhog headbands. It was a blast. 

Fast forward many years. I met my husband, learned his birthday was on Ground Hog Day too! Fate people!!  (ha) 

So in honor of Groundhog Day,  my sister and husband's birthdays. I created an activity for my middle school kids. I can't wait to use this with my classes. Click below to get it FREE!

Ground Hog Math 


I also find this cute Freebie Link with Lucky to Be in First. Check it out for some great stuff! 





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment