Thursday, July 31, 2014

Throwback Thursday July 31st


So, you knew it was coming and it will be here soon. 
Monday and Tuesday actually!!! 
A back to school sale on TpT!
YAHOO!!!

I have been working hard this week on some new and improved things and some BUNDLES!!! 
I''ll be sharing those tomorrow and of course, they will be on sale!!!! 

For now, here's my Throw back Thursday posts with Angela at The Teacher's Desk 6

I chose to share my classroom pics from last year. I am actually still trying to decide what I am doing this year. I still have a few weeks to decide. I am not sure I will have a theme or not. For now, these old pics will hopefully motivate me. 

Originally posted August 25, 2013 

Finally getting to share my classroom pictures. There are many, just warning! 

This is what I walked into a few weeks ago. 



Behavior Management Plan 
Brain Dump revamped. I have blogged about this here
Student created Math posters found here

Got these from Brown Bag Teacher

Changed word wall to "vocabulary" wall. The heading are the main categories. I am thrilled to add the cards I bought from Math Mojo, they are Uh-MA-ZING!! 
1st Prep Agenda board. The orange arrow says, Homework board idea from Fourth Grade Flipper"
2nd Prep Agenda Board
Great management tool! Students fill out, not me. 
Love this and it works! I have blogged about this here
Test Taking Strategies. 
"I don't know" is not an option in our classroom!

Mathematician posters from Miss Math Dork!




I actually have a few more I need to take, but will have to post another day. As much as I want to head to school, we have baseball today! 

Check out MS Sunday Funday for more looks into classrooms! 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment