Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale


Did you shop Black Friday? Do you brave the crowds on Thanksgiving night? I do not. I am not a crowds person. 

I also procrastinate, so sometimes I don't shop until Dec 24th!!!! I know, its awful!! 

Recently though, I have started online shopping. The last things I bought for myself were online because I live in a small town and don't have a lot of time to get "into town" to shop. Plus, when I go, I have two kids with me who drive me crazy, so I don't go shopping often. 

Why am, I babbling??? Because CYBER MONDAY is coming!!!! 



I love these sales!!! This is when I like to get bundles and clip art. I have been checking out my wish list as well and cleaning out some things. I obviously wish listed them for a reason. Heck, I found some free stuff I wish listed on my phone that I forgot about. Does anyone else do that? 


Be sure to gear up and save some money on these GREAT deals.  

My entire store will be 20% off, then you get 10% from TpT, which  equals out to 28% savings for you!!!! Be sure to put in the discount code TPTCYBER!!!! 

I do have some bundles that would be some great savings. I have also recently added new interactive notebook flippables and activities. 

Check it out and save big the next few days!!!! 
Click on each picture to take you directly to that product. 

 NEWEST PRODUCTS!!



 BUNDLES!!!!




Hope you can find something you want and need! 
Happy Shopping!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment