Monday, November 3, 2014

The Foot Bone Connects to the Ankle Bone...

... n' the ankle bone connects to the leg bone ' the leg bone connects to the knee bone... 


HAHAHA! Remember that song? You can here it here

My son's school has a science vocabulary parade for Halloween every year. 

Last year he was a cloud. 

This year, he was a skeleton! 

Thanks to eskeleton.org, I was able to download and print a close to life size set of bones. 

Here he is:


 Here's my cuteness! 

Honestly, I really love this idea. I think it is a great way to keep Halloween educational and great visuals for kids. 
As a mom, I stress, because I am a procrastinator and we all know this is a parent project!!!  


How does  your school support Science Vocabulary? 





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment