Tuesday, November 25, 2014

New Flippables WITH Left Side Activities

One thing I love about being off for the week is I can find time  to create more products. 

I have completed both of these with my students recently and am thrilled to finally have them ready to share! 

The first is a ratio flippable and left side activity using task cards. 


The second is a new lesson for our new standards here in Texas. 
I introduced addition and multiplication properties. I almost always do vocabulary with foldables. Then students used their foldable to complete the matching. It was actually their warm up the following day. 



I hope you will enjoy them as much as we did. I am inspired, so I am off to create more! 

Happy Thanksgiving Week Tuesday! 







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment