Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Break


Christmas break has been great! It is productive and not moving too quickly. I have been working and playing. My boys have kept me busy with doctor appointments too. 

My youngest had a well check that turned into a sick appt when he needed a breathing treatment for wheezing and low oxygen. You couldn't tell by looking at him though. He is a firecracker even when he is sick. 

We have another checkup in San Antonio today for my middle. This is a weekly event for us; nice  not to have to take off work for this one though. 

I've been creating new products and updating a few old ones as well. Feels good to be productive! 

What I haven't done is finish my Christmas shopping. If you follow me, you know I am a procrastinator!!! I feel the panic now though. It HAS to be done TODAY!!! 

Before that though, want to make sure you visit the last iHeart Holiday stop. It's been 23 days of fantastic blogs! Hope you didn't miss anything. Maybe you can spend some time this break catching up if you did. Remember each day will take you to that stop! 
Image Map



I found a fun linky for the New Year as well. We are starting Daily 3 math in January so I don't have a new year idea to share, but found a perfect activity to use. Be sure to check it out! 







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment