Saturday, December 20, 2014

Monday Made It on a Saturday!

The second Monday of the month means Monday Made it with Tara. Thankfully its open all month, cuz I am never on time anymore. And, thankfully, you don't have to wait until Monday to link up, because it's actually Saturday right now. 

I shared these last week, but am sharing again because I updated them.
We are starting Daily 3 Math here in January, but I have also noticed that many are doing Daily 5 Math. This will probably work for my two strategies classes too. 
I made these super cute signs and want to share them with you. 









I love how they turned out. 
Hope you can use them
(they are FREE)

I also made another secret message activity. My students enjoyed our holiday one so I made one for them to practice multiplying and dividing decimals. 

Plus, I got to use Lucy Doris from Melonheadz. Isn't she the cutest?!!! 






And don't forget the iHeart Holiday Hop going on! This is HUGE!!!! 23 days of FREEBIES!!! It's almost complete now!!! 
A lot of bloggers have been "making this" worth your while! 
Remember, you can click on each date that has already passed. 
Enjoy! 
Image Map







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment