Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop

There are so many, but I feel I need to join since I am so new.

 Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting a newbie blogger hop and  I'm hoping to make more teacher/blogger friends, otherwise, what's the point of this blog?! :)  To participate in this blog hop, I need to answer 5 questions.

1. What state are you in?   The great state of TEXAS


2. Your current teaching position?  6th grade Math


3. What is your teaching experience?  18 years...  3 in Kinder, 10 in 1st, 1 Math Coach, 3 as a Math Interventionist, 1 6th Math


4. When did you start blogging?  Officially, July 16th, 2012 (Very New)


5.  Share a blogging tip / blogging resource. I have learned so much from so many friendly bloggers. My suggestion, join those linky parties! People will visit your blog that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment