Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bloglovin'- I can no longer resist the change

I will be honest, I am not sure what Bloglovin' is all about. I normally resist change until I have to give in. Well, looks like I have to give in or lose my relationships, which I seriously do not want to do!!!

I do know is Google Reader followers is going away July 1st. Seriously blog friends, July 1st is a mere 11 days away!!!! I really treasure my blogging relationships, so I don't want to lose any of them!

I don't want to miss following you, so I hope you add a Bloglovin' button to your blog so I can continue to follow you.

Follow on Bloglovin

And, of course, I don't want you to miss following me, so please click on my Bloglovin' button and continue to follow me.

When I imported my blogs I was already following, I think it made me a follower of them IF they have a bloglovin' button already.

It was actually very simple. I got my information from Learning to the Core. I also read a blog from i teach What's Your Superpower? Head on over to either of those, or both like me and join in the fun.

Good Luck and do not resist the change, it is coming whether we like it or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment