Sunday, July 5, 2015

Week 3 Challenge- Make your Own Masterpiece

For week 3 of the TpT Seller Challenge, we were asked to create a product, swap products to edit , get feedback and post to our store. 

This was perfect because I am in the middle of creating several products. I have started several things and this is making me get them done!


It was also fun to swap products and meet a new blogger and share ideas. 


I created a set of multiplication games to find the unknown factor or product in an equation. There are cards and a game board for each number. The game portion is for students to cover six numbers  in a row to "win". 

I love that the cards work as a set of flash cards too! 

I loved it so much I created a division set as well and then bundled it for my store. 



Wanna win a FREE copy of the Bundle that includes both?




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. We all know kids love a good math game! I entered your giveaway too. :)
    Kim from Elementary Antics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bundle. I will be teaching an extended standards math class next year and this bundle would be a great addition. These kiddos can't use a calculator on their Alternate assessment, which means they need to know their facts! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Fingers crossed for a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new masterpiece. What a fun way to reinforce math concepts.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete