Monday, January 27, 2014

Super Bowl Statistics- FREEBIE

For Mathematical Monday with I Heart Recess, I have another FREEBIE for you! 


It's just a quick activity of math  facts to learn about the Super Bowl for this weekend. 
Click here for the freebie!


We are a HUGE football family and we are gearing up for a GREAT game!!! 

We are kind of torn though. Love, love, love Payton Manning. He deserves it. Impressed with Seattle too. They are fun to watch. I guess I feel like we are in a win-win situation, which is a nice change. (Die hard Cowboy fans here, seriously, nuff said!) 

My students will be doing this as a homework assignment. I hope you can use it with your kiddos! 







Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Freebie and linking up! Hopefully we will have school this week so I can assign your freebie for homework. We have our first snow day tomorrow :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still root for the Cowboys for my dad, but I really wanted to see the Saints move on. I'm mad at the Seahawks for beating them, but I think I'm going with them...as of right this minute! Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete