Sunday, April 28, 2013

Motivating Students- Revisited

We have less than 30 days of school left.

We just finished our state tests. Students are done, in all honesty, so our the teachers.

But, we have to keep them engaged for the remaining time. So, I am linking up with Joanne at
Head over Heels to help keep these kiddos motivated.



I am trying a few new things. First, let me say, I know these aren't great, bulletin boards, but our school is completely out of colored ink and isn't ordering anymore. And, I am just hanging on by a thread here people!!!

1. Bucket Fillers:
I am hoping to fill these buckets with stickers for respect being given to each other and the teacher in our class periods. Today was the first day, one class got a sticker. Uh, this is going to be a tough one.



2. Being Prepared Points
Students who come to class prepared for the week, will get a "Prepared Polly" ticket. They will get to add 2 points to an assignment of their choice.


3. Being Timely Points
Students who come to class on time for the week, will get a "Timely Ted" ticket. They will get to add 2 points to an assignment of their choice.


4. Bonus Points
They love bonus points, so I added a bonus points coupon to go with my other class rewards they can choose from each week.



I have posted about my reward system here.

I have updated my rewards to add these new ones. Click here to get them for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment